How Do I Request to Use School Facilities?


Questioning figureFrom School Policy 905

Sibley East Schools and Administration will seek to cooperate with the residents with regard to the use of school buildings, facilities, and equipment.

As such, a Facility Request form is provided for your use.


1. Read School Policy 905 to determine what facilities are available for resident use and at what cost, if any.
2, Complete the Facility Request form.
3. The Community Education director will review your request and contact you.



Contact: Jennifer Strack
© 2021 - Powered by | Policies